This week we launched our Great American Cookie Dough Fundraiser. Please check your student’s backpack for the Cookie Dough packet. 40% of all orders will go straight back to CPMA PTSA academic and arts programs. Rather not sell cookie dough, please consider donating, instead! Need an additional form, you can get one in the office or download one HERE, just be sure to make a copy for your records, or take a picture, once filled out.
Last year we sold over $30,000 of cookie dough and raised nearly $11,000 for the school, which was used primarily to fund teacher Grants. Last year we used this money to fund the following grant requests:
- Buses for band and choir could perform at Disneyland,
- Books for English classes
- New shoulder rests for Orchestra
- We outfitted the Costume shop with new storage
- Purchased batteries for the video cameras
- Headphones for our special needs classes
We also used the money for the following programs:
- Academic Assemblies
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- PTSA Socials, including Day at the Bay, our Cabaret for incoming 6th graders and Pizza in the Park
- Communications programs
You can also purchase items, OTHER THAN COOKIE DOUGH, from the Great American on-line store at http://store.gafundraising.com, just use the CPMA Online Store ID# 4738571 and we will get 40% of all sales year-round.
Email questions or concerns to: email@example.com
Thanks so much for helping to make our fundraiser a success!!